EThekwini Living Legends recognises individuals who have positively contributed to the wellbeing and development of our society through their involvement in their respective communities. Entries can be entered into different categories; Arts & Culture, Academic, Business, Hospitality and Tourism Sports, Human Rights, Music & Entertainment, Science & Technology, Media and Environment. Nomination entries can be submitted via the eThekwini Living Legends website.
The Rules for nominations are as follows;
- The nominee must be a past or current resident of eThekwini Municipality.
- No nomination will be considered without an accompanying biography.
- No Council employee may be nominated.
- Self-nominations will not be considered.
- A person may only be nominated in only one category per submission.
- The panel’s decision is final.
- Should your nomination not appear on the final list please consider it unsuccessful.
This auspicious event began seven years ago at KwaMuhle Museum and has grown rapidly into a prestigious event that is held annually paying homage to the legends of eThekwini who have contributed immensely to the development of the City while they are still alive.
EThekwini Living Legends Awards 2015, promises to be bigger and better as the citizens of eThekwini continue to be trend-setters and serve as the source of inspiration for the broader society.
Direct Link to Nomination form: http://ethekwinilivinglegends.com/2014-nominations/nominate-now/