Clear your calendars on the evening of Wednesday 28 June as this is one experience you don’t want to miss! The award winning food of Hartford House is coming to you!
Hartford House in the City – Hartford House head chef Constantijn Leo Hahndiek, one of South Africa’s top 20 chefs, will be taking over the 9th Avenue Bistro kitchen on the 28th June for a Hartford House 9th Avenue Bistro Pop Up. Constantijn will be wowing diners with a 5 course tasting extravaganza!
Hartford House is an award-winning hotel and restaurant situated at Summerhill Stud on the picturesque KwaZulu-Natal Midlands Meander. The restaurant is the recipient of numerous awards, including:
- EAT OUT / DSTV FOOD NETWORK RESTAURANT AWARDS 2013 – Top 5
- TOP 100 SA SHORT LIST WINE LIST – Winner, Inspirational Award 2012
- EAT OUT – Top Ten Restaurants 2012
- LA MOTTE EAT OUT: People’s Choice Award – SA Restaurant of the Year 2010/11
- HOUSE AND LEISURE/VISA: Best of SA – Winning Restaurant 2009/10 and 2010/11
- DINER’S CLUB INTERNATIONAL – Diamond Class Wine List 2012
- EAT OUT – Top Ten Restaurants 2010
- DINER’S CLUB INTERNATIONAL & WINE MAGAZINE: Dine Top Ten Deluxe Restaurants
- AMERICAN EXPRESS: Platinum Fine Dining Awards 2007 – 2013
- LA MOTTE EAT OUT PEOPLES’ CHOICE AWARD – Restaurant of the Year 2012
- PRUDENTIAL EAT OUT RESTAURANT AWARDS – Top 10 2012
- DINE TOP 10 – Deluxe 2008 voted by Diners’ Club International & Wine Magazine
- EAT OUT PRODUCE AWARDS – Judge 2012 / 2013
This is a great collaboration between 2 of KwaZulu-Natal’s finest dining establishments and sure to elicit squeals of joy from local foodies! Gina Neilson, owner of 9th Avenue Bistro, says there are more exciting things planned, including having 9th Avenue Bistro head chef Charlie Laiken reciprocate at Hartford House in the following month, introducing the Midlands Meander to the delicious tastes of 9th Avenue Bistro. A definite win – win for both sets of KZN residents!
R495pp for 5 courses. Limited space available and seats are bound to disappear fast. For bookings email email@example.com