This year the Tsogo Sun Amashova Durban Classic is celebrating its 30th anniversary and to celebrate, they are giving away a complimentary weekend for 2 nights stay at the Garden Court Umhlanga Hotel courtesy of Tsogo Sun for one lucky reader!
The lucky winner will be given a voucher for two people to enjoy a complimentary weekend at the Garden Court Umhlanga Hotel.
The Tsogo Sun Amashova Durban Classic is the oldest road classic cycling race in South Africa and recently took place in the vibrant KwaZulu-Natal on the 16th of October 2016. Cyclists could choose between the fun 35km ride, the more challenging 65km or the renowned 106km Classic. All online entries are now closed as the race has been successfully completed.
To enter this lucky draw competition answer the following question on our 5 Star Durban Facebook Page:
Which hotel group is the main headline sponsor for the Amashova Race?
The competition will run from the 15th of October 2016 and close on the 22nd of October 2016. The winner will be selected and announced on the 24th of October 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions:
- The competition closes on the 22nd of October 2016.
- The winner will be announced on the 24th of October 2016 and will be notified via email.
- Please note that the voucher covers the cost of 2 people sharing a Standard Room.
- The voucher will expire on the earlier of:
- The full redemption of the voucher; or
- After the period of 6 months from the date of this voucher.
- The voucher is not transferable, may not be converted into cash and, if lost, it will not be re-issued by the Tsogo Sun Group.
- The winner may take advantage of the complimentary two nights at any time, subject to availability, convenient to yourself and to the Hotel as specified above, with the exception of school holidays, public holidays and certain other peak periods. Please note that the voucher must be taken up within the period specified, which may not be extended.
- To make a reservation the winner must please telephone Keitumetse Kgwefane on 031 514 5500 or email email@example.com and she will gladly assist in attending to your reservation. Please produce the original letter on check in at the hotel as no copies will be accepted.