– Competition now closed –
– Congratulations to our two winners – Karen Crystal Naidoo and Chantel Van Der Merwe! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info! –
Win 2 Double Tickets to the Durban Motor Show in November!
5 Star Durban has 2 sets of double tickets to the Durban Motor Show to give away! To enter, all you have to do is answer the following question in the comments section at the bottom of this article:
Where in Durban will the Durban Motor Show be held?
Winners will be randomly selected from correct answers and announced on Saturday the 25th October. The tickets will be valid for a show day of your choosing.
1) Only answers in the comments section of this article will be considered
2) Competition closes on Friday 24th October at 5pm.
3) Winners announced on Saturday the 25th October.
4) Each of the 2 winners will get 2 tickets.
5) The winners will be selected at random from correct answers.
Event Details: The Durban Motor Show
From 7– 9 November 2014, the Durban Motor Show rolls in to the Durban. This year, the expo will pay tribute to its roots with an epic showdown between old school beauties and new school high-tech.
Boasting one of the largest selections of dealerships, brand models and makes under one roof; KZN’s proudly South African expo is sure to thrill. If that’s not impressive enough, the aftermarket exhibitors will be. From spray paint products to custom rims and competition winning sound systems, you’ll find it all, and more, at the Durban Motor Show held at the Durban Exhibition Centre.
Motor-mad visitors will want to get to the Redline Village for an adrenalin fix. Every day, this arena will be crammed full of fresh activities, handpicked for their ability to blast wind through your hair. The annual Show ‘n Shine competition also returns, bigger and better.
South Africa has played host to a number of international motoring shows, but Durban does it better, and we have for over 20 years.